Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies
DCCOR helps you prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® Data Center and CCIE® Data Center certifications for advanced-level data center roles.
In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement data center compute, LAN and SAN infrastructure. You will also learn the essentials of automation and security in data centers.
You will gain hands-on experience deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining Cisco data center infrastructure including: Cisco MDS Switches and Cisco Nexus Switches; Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers. This course also earns you 64 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement routing and switching protocols in Data Center environment
- Implement overlay networks in data center
- Introduce high-level Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) concepts and Cisco Virtual Machine manager (VMM) domain integration
- Describe Cisco Cloud Service and deployment models
- Implement Fibre Channel fabric
- Implement Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) unified fabric
- Implement security features in data center
- Implement software management and infrastructure monitoring
- Implement Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect and Server abstraction
- Implement SAN connectivity for Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®)
- Describe Cisco HyperFlex™ infrastructure concepts and benefits
- Implement Cisco automation and scripting tools in data center
- Evaluate automation and orchestration technologies
- Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking
- Familiarity with SANs
- Familiarity with Fibre Channel protocol
- Identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families
- Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center architecture
- Understanding of server system design and architecture
- Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (such as VMware)
Career options for this course.
Get Cisco certified.