Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies
Gain the skills necessary to accurately identify the nature of the attack and formulate a mitigation plan.
The Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies (CBRCOR) v1.0 course covers cybersecurity operations fundamentals, methods, and automation. The knowledge you gain in this course will prepare you for the role of Information Security Analyst on a Security Operations Center (SOC) team.
You will learn foundational concepts and their application in real-world scenarios, and how to leverage playbooks in formulating an Incident Response (IR). The course shows you how to use automation for security using cloud platforms and a SecDevOps methodology. You will learn the techniques for detecting cyberattacks, analyzing threats, and making appropriate recommendations to improve cybersecurity. This course also earns you 30 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
- Understanding Risk Management and SOC Operations
- Understanding Analytical Processes and Playbooks
- Investigating Packet Captures, Logs, and Traffic Analysis
- Investigating Endpoint and Appliance Logs
- Understanding Cloud Service Model Security Responsibilities
- Understanding Enterprise Environment Assets
- Threat Tuning
- Threat Researching and Threat Intelligence Practices
- Understanding APIs
- Understanding SOC Development and Deployment Models
- Performing Security Analytics and Reports in a SOC
- Malware Forensics Basics
- Threat Hunting Basics
Although there are no mandatory prerequisites, to fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Good grasp of the content covered in the CyberOps Associate level course (CBROPS)
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux shells (bash, csh) and shell commands
- Conceptual understanding of the topics covered in the CCNA® course
Career options for this course.
Get Cisco certified.