A very Strong Introduction and foundations for Oracle Database.
Explore the most advanced features and methods for achieving maximum performance, availability, and reliability using core database technologies and features. Learn how to leverage enhancements in multitenant architecture, manage security, use RMAN, understand general Database Administration functionality, implement big data, and more.
This course explores the fundamentals of basic database administration. Expert Oracle University instructors will reinforce topics with structured hands-on practices that will prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
Perform backup and recovery.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
- You should know Oracle SQL very well.
- PL/SQL will be added value for this course, but it is not mandatory.
- Windows Operating system is preferred , but it is not mandatory.
- Note that Oracle SQL exam 1Z0-071 should be taken first before applying 1Z0-072.
Career options for this course.
Get a certified Oracle Database Administrator.