A complete introduction to PL/SQL database programming language
Get coding quickly and effectively with Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle’s database development language. This course is the first of a two part series, covering the essentials and fundamentals of Oracle PL/SQL.
This training will teach you the basics of PL/SQL, syntax, blocks and programming constructs. By enrolling in a Self-Study Course, you’ll be able to learn at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.
- Identify the programming extensions that PL/SQL provides to SQL.
- Write PL/SQL code to interface with the database.
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently.
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditional control statements.
- Seamlessly integrate procedural constructs with SQL.
- Handle run-time errors.
- Create stored procedures and functions.
Develop Your PL/SQL Fundamental Skills
The Procedural Language extension to SQL (PL/SQL) is Oracle Corporation’s standard data access language for relational databases. Invest in this course to develop core PL/SQL skills that will serve you well in your career.
This is a beginner course, so you don’t need to know much to get started. Because PL/SQL is an extension to SQL, knowing SQL basics would help. Some general programming knowledge would also be helpful, but is not required.
Career options for this course.
Get PL/SQL Fundementals certified.