A complete introduction to PL/SQL database programming language
Get coding quickly and effectively with Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle’s database development language. This course is the first of a two part series, covering the essentials and fundamentals of Oracle PL/SQL.
This training will teach you the basics of PL/SQL, syntax, blocks and programming constructs. By enrolling in a Self-Study Course, you’ll be able to learn at your own pace, when it’s most convenient for you.
- Identify the programming extensions that PL/SQL provides to SQL.
- Write PL/SQL code to interface with the database.
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently.
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditional control statements.
- Seamlessly integrate procedural constructs with SQL.
- Handle run-time errors.
- Create stored procedures and functions.
Develop Your PL/SQL Fundamental Skills
The Procedural Language extension to SQL (PL/SQL) is Oracle Corporation’s standard data access language for relational databases. Invest in this course to develop core PL/SQL skills that will serve you well in your career.
This is a beginner course, so you don’t need to know much to get started. Because PL/SQL is an extension to SQL, knowing SQL basics would help. Some general programming knowledge would also be helpful, but is not required.
What You’ll Get
Career options for this course.
Get PL/SQL Fundementals certified.