Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage v8.2
This course shows you how to write and test disaster recovery plans that use Site Recovery Manager.
This hands-on training course, equivalent to two-day of training, gives experienced VMware vSphere® administrators the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware Site Recovery Manager™ 8.2.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Summarize the components of Site Recovery Manager architecture
• Deploy and configure the Site Recovery Manager appliance
• Describe the principal disaster recovery topologies that are used with Site Recovery Manager
• Configure inventory and resource mappings
• Describe the storage replication options that are used with Site Recovery Manager
• Configure Site Recovery Manager to leverage array-based replication
• Describe VMware vSphere® Replication™ functionality
• Describe the vSphere Replication architecture
• Deploy and configure vSphere Replication for use with Site Recovery Manager
• Build Site Recovery Manager protection groups based on vSphere Replication
• Build, edit, execute, test, and remove a recovery plan
• Perform a planned migration
• Perform reprotect and failback using Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Replication
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x]
• VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6.x]
• VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.x]
Or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™.
vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of Site Recovery Manager.
Get VMware certified.