vSphere: Skills for Operators v7
This course provides you with an understanding of VMware virtual machine features in VMware vSphere® 7.0.
This two-day training course is for operators and administrators who create and manage virtual machines.
This course is for operators and administrators who create and manage virtual machines. This course provides you with an understanding of VMware virtual machine features in VMware vSphere®. After completing this course, students may enroll in advanced VMware vSphere® courses.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components
- Describe the concepts of server, network, storage, and desktop virtualization
- Deploy, configure, clone, and manage virtual machines
- Use VMware vCenter® Server to monitor virtual machine resource usage
- Use VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machines
- Use VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler, VMware vSphere High Availability, VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance, VMware vSphere Data Protectionand VMware vSphere Replication to optimize the performance of your vSphere virtual environment.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- System administration experience on Microsoft, Linux, Solaris
- Understanding of basic network and storage concepts
Technical professionals with system administration skills and operators responsible for managing virtual machines using VMware ESXi™ and vCenter Server.
Get vSphere certified.