This course builds on a student’s Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience.
Red Hat® Server Hardening (RH413) builds on a student’s Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience to teach how to secure a Red Hat Enterprise Linux® system to comply with security policy requirements.
Many security policies and standards require systems administrators to address specific user authentication concerns, application of updates, system auditing and logging, file system integrity, and more. Red Hat Server Hardening provides strategies for addressing specific policy and configuration concerns. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening exam (EX413).
Course content summary
- Review errata and apply them to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Use special permissions and file system access control lists
- Manage users and password-aging policy requirements
- Install and configure Red Hat Identity Management tools
- Understand system auditing
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification, or equivalent experience required.
What You’ll Get
Career options for this course.
Get CompTIA A+ certified.