vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop v7
Increase your skills and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client, log files, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere 7.x environment.
What you will learn.
- Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures
- Practice Linux commands that aid in the troubleshooting process
- Use command-line interfaces, log files, and the vSphere Client to diagnose and resolve problems in the
- Explain the purpose of key vSphere log files
- Identify networking problems based on reported symptoms, validate and troubleshoot the reported
problem, identify the root cause and implement the appropriate resolution
- Analyze storage failure scenarios using a logical troubleshooting methodology, identify the root cause, and
apply the appropriate resolution to resolve the problem
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere High Availability problems and provide solutions
- Identify and validate VMware ESXi host and VMware vCenter Server problems, analyze failure
scenarios, and select the correct resolution
- Troubleshoot virtual machine problems, including migration problems, snapshot problems, and connection
- Troubleshoot performance problems with vSphere components
Get vSphere certified.